Craps is an interesting and exciting dice game that is offered in many gambling houses. You can play Craps in real or land based casinos as well as in online casinos. In this article we would like to introduce you to detailed information about craps and the rules for dice games as a whole. From this you will learn about dice games rules, the history of craps games and some interesting facts about this game. We hope that this article will help you to orient yourself in gambling Craps and to learn the rules of this exciting game.
General information about the game Craps
Before we tell you about the rules of Craps, we’d just like to tell you about this game in general and the history of the game. So, what are the special features of Craps gambling? Craps is a popular dice game invented in the 19th century in the USA. According to legend, the inventors of this game of chance were American slaves. The word “Crabs” is translated from English as “crab”. And by and large, the above-mentioned gambling can be considered a simplified variant of the Old English game called Hazard.
Dice Game Types
- Private Craps – this type of Craps is played by two or more people. One of the players is considered the dealer who rolls the dice. This type of game is usually played at home.
- Bank Craps – in order to play with a bank craps, it is necessary to have a table with special partitioning. It is also worth mentioning that certain part of the betting comes to the casino.
- At http://www.bitcoindicegames.com/ can be found much mure dice dames and bitcoin casinos who offer it. If you are more into other casino games check out
- Dice & Roll is a very popular slot dice casino game. You can play it at 22bet and read a review about that bitcoin casino at www.bestbitcoincasinos.net.
Also, in this game there are such types as New York Craps and Open Craps that are quite rare to hit. These types of gambling are rarely played in a casino.
The Basic Rules of Private Craps
Now is the time to report on Craps rules. First, let’s say a few words about the basic rules of the Private Craps game that every fan of this dice game should know. You play craps with two six-sided dice. This game can really be played by many people, which has made the Craps game very popular.
The Craps game process has the following characteristics:
In the game there is a shooter who has to bet the banco. The other participants are called the faders, to bet against it. After all bets have been placed, the shooter rolls two dice (that’s what he should do at the same time). The result of the first game depends on the amount of money that is shown on the two dice:
- 7 or 11 are called “a neutral”. This means that the shooter wins immediately in this case.
- If you get 2, 3 or 12, it is “a crap”. In this case the shooter loses.
- The sum of 4 to 6 or 8 to 10 means a “point”. Then the shooter has to roll the dice again.
In the second game, results may look like this:
- If the shooter gets the same amount (a point) as in the first game, he wins.
- The number 7 means that the shooter loses.
- If you received another sum, you should roll the dice again.
If the shooter wins, he can continue playing and keep the dice. If he loses, he can then lay a new banco.
Bank Craps Game Rules
The rules of the game Bank Craps have their own special features, which we will analyze in this paragraph. In this type of game, people do not play against each other, but against the casino. In this type of game there are the following bets:
- Pass – this bet is like the original Craps game. If you bet and the shooter wins, he rolls a natural dice or hits a point in the first game.
- Don’t Pass – The bet Don’t Pass wins in cases where the shooter gets Crap 2 or Crap 3 in the first game and 7 in the first game. And if the bet on Pass wins, then Don’t Pass loses.
- Odds Bets – If you have set a bet to pass and the shooter has received a point, you bet an odds bet or an additional bet.
- Come and Don’t Come – these bets are similar to the Pass and Don’t Pass bets. If you bet on Come, you win if the next round you win is 7 or 11. The Don’t Come bet wins when the sum of 2 or 3 appears in the next game.
These are the most important bets that can be used in Craps. There are other interesting bets that you can use:
Buy Bets – this is a bet where either the sum 4, 5, 8, 9 or 10 falls before the number 7.
Field Bets – this happens when in the next game you get 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 or 12.
Place Bets – there are “place win bet” and “place lose bet”. They differ from each other in that in the first case, the sum 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10 appear before 7, and in the second case – the sum of the two bets.